Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gameplay Update for the week surrounding 4/2/2014 | Geeky ...


Bear Simulator?



Did you like this? Share it:







Multi Monitor Mike



Not much to be said about a minimalist like myself, my main indulgence is my 5 monitor computer which I have built over the years. I have always taken an artist's approach to anything I can be creative with and even with things I can't or am not supposed to. I enjoy making videos and my dream would be to do it full time. I enjoy entertaining people and if only 10 people see my videos and laugh then that's still 10 people I shared laughter with and that's perfectly fine with me. I enjoy humor in all forms not just laughing at it but studying it as well. I can find a Laffy Taffy joke funny or the raunchiest thing you would find on South Park. My favorite is puns and I'll never shy away from using the "Does your face hurt?" joke. I am a gamer as well whether it be on my multiple monitor PC, my Xbox 360, Wii or 3DS I enjoy taking a break from reality to jump in to the surreal world of gaming at almost any chance I get. I do like more arcade style games, the more complicated the game the less interested I am with the exception being Sim City 4.








Source:


http://ift.tt/1dT96Zj






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dlGOFJ