Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor! - The Bell Tree Forums


~ Ashe wants to draw your Mayor! ~

STATUS: OPEN





I love to draw so I want to draw your Mayor! This is completely free but I don't mind if you want to donate or do art trades as well! ^_^

RULES:

- Do not claim the drawings to be made by you.

- You may post them offsite, on your sigs, avatars, etc, but please credit me. (with a link to this thread)

- You can edit them anyway you want, make your own sigs with, etc.

- You must provide a reference image. (simple screenshot of your character works)

- Put the word "silly" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules.

- I don't draw AC animals/characters. Only Mayors, sorry!

- I only draw them in 2 poses (which you select), no held items.

- You must fill out the form.


AVAILABLE POSES/EXAMPLES:



FORM:



Code:



Name:
Which Pose: 1 or 2?
Gender:
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc)
Reference pic:
Anything else?:



Waiting List:

1. lynn

2. Tabbles of Kanto

3.


Source:


http://ift.tt/1fwfbtv!






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dlGOFJ