Monday, March 31, 2014

Leuvision talks future eShop releases, what happens if Twisted ...

A portion of a NE interview with Leuvision...

NE: Speaking of your previous works, have you considered bringing any of your mobile titles to Wii U?


L: I have a few games I think would work well as cheap eShop games and after Twisted Fusion I will consider bringing them over. The reason why I went with a more complex, new and exclusive game first was their are some initial things that need to be funded which would be easier to absorb into a more impressive project. If Twisted Fusion is successful I wont need to hit Kickstarter to up-port some of my other games to Wii U.


NE: How will you proceed if Twisted Fusion’s Kickstarter funding goal isn’t met? Can fans still expect to see the game in the future? Would you consider relaunching the campaign at a lower target?


L: If the Kickstarter goal isn’t met, I will likely have to move the project onto mobile and bring back the virtual controls. The Kickstarter money is needed to fund the required gear need to develop the game and the other fees needed to get the game up on the eShop in America and Europe once the game is completed. Please all check the Kickstarter, not only would you be supporting me and the Wii U but we have some very special rewards tiers for pledges, including becoming a NPC in the game.




Source:


http://ift.tt/1hufHcb






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dlGOFJ