Friday, August 31, 2012

Fractured Soul Side Scrolling Shooter For The 3DS - Platform Nation



We have some new screens as well as a trailer for the upcoming 3DS game Fractured Souls. Now this one will be available in North America on the eShop on Sept. 13, 2012 for $11.99 and even though I don’t have a 3DS I sure would like to give this game a run through.


Now for more about Fractured Soul:



Fractured Soul is a classic side-scrolling platform game with a twist: it is played across both screens at once! Created by platform gamers for platform gamers, and exclusively for 3DS, Fractured Soul literally adds a new dimension to this much-loved genre.



So what did you think? Not bad for $11.99 in my book.


Be sure to Like Fractured Soul on Facebook as well as following them on Twitter.


VGN24

Author: Scott diMonda (WCC5723) I am a little older than some gamers but I still love to play video games. My gaming preference is geared towards FPS and RPG's. I am Platform Nations Editor-in-Chief and you can also catch me on P*N's Lock and Load. Catch me on Xbox LIVE my gamertag WCC5723 also the same for PSN, add me if you would like.


Source:


http://www.platformnation.com/2012/08/31/fractured-soul-side-scrolling-shooter-for-the-3ds/






The News from http://nintendo3dsfest.blogspot.com